Gossio-el-DiablosGossio-el-Diablos

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Foany Foany

Great Flash

Foany is great, he should have his own series! I wouldn't watch it though 'cos he scares the piss out of me.

Rock Stars Episode One Rock Stars Episode One

I... am... THE SAVIOUR!!!

I feel really proud to have helped protect this:) Anyway...

Graphics= excellent. clear, well drawn, lots of character. I especially like your backgrounds... they add a lot to th atmosphere.

Style= felt a little slow paced at times, but the references were excellent- especially HAL!

Sound= great voice acting, well recorded.

Violence= was there any? i cant remember any. I'll give you a 1 just in case :)

Interactivity= there was a play button- no more interactivity needed. Are there any easter eggs?

Humour= like i said, HAL was priceless, so were the space cowboys. These are the kind of characters i can imagine getting funnier and funnier as episodes go by.

Overall= Excellent, I wouldn't be suprised if i was channel surfing at night and found this on tv. I hope this gets front page!

A Simple Wish A Simple Wish

This would be...

an excellent intro to a longer flash.

You're character design is great and it would have been nice to see her moving about a bit more. Blibking is a nice touch, but other than that she was totally static.

A possible suggestion would be to maybe animate some representations to the situations you discuss in the text and put them in the sky with a bit of transparency added to them to indicate they were her thoughts.

Also, nice pic for the music, would have been nice to have the text as a spoken monologue i think.

Cheers.

Character maker! Character maker!

Go Me!

"You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!"

Graphics:
Basic but clear and had lots of character. Couldn't work out what to do with the box tho, solid snake?

Style:
Nice use of nintendo mascots, other characters were cool too!

Sound:
Zelda meets The Sims... nice choice, not heard it before. I hate it when folks use really heavy music for dress ups, it just winds me up, save it for the actioners.

Violence:
Well, there was a sword... so iguess it's implied violence.

Interactivity:
full points... nothing happened if I didn't make it do it.

Humor:
Well, it made me laugh!

Cheers.

[webcam game] Puppy BASH [webcam game] Puppy BASH

Great!

What a great game!
It's the direction detection that makes this stand out. I found that I was rubbish when i was trying to punch the puppy, but when i started heading it... now that was fun!

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Addictive and fun

First off... for the guy stuck on mission 6 [spoiler] wait til the target enters the building then shoot him through the window as he's going up the stairs [end spoiler].

As for the game, I loved this. I'd be happy playing this for a whole afternoon!
If you're still working on TA2, could i make a suggestion? It would be cool if I had to set-up the environment in order to get a better hit, like shoot out alarms, cameras, lights, tyres on get-away cars etc. Maybe a tranq option for guards or civilian witnesses.